My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

sTeP oUt!

For those who already visit TY's blog, surely will know what (who) i'm talking about... And DON'T leave any comment about this post please...

I think Someone just have to leave it and step out. If you already know who i'm talking, please shut up!

Actually, since i met him in the first time, i'm already 'mmm song' him. Who he think he is? Keep coming for every practice but already graduate?

I know there is many girls might think that he's very funny, but for me, NO WAY!
Let me find out what i think about HIM...

(Please don't look at it if you're a fans of him)
1. I seriously don't think that he's THAT funny.
2. I think he like to 'kao lui' a lot.
3. He just can't stop to showing off.
4. He was a VERY perasan person.
5. I don't think that he's handsome.
6. Don't ever be his girlfriend cause he like to cemburu a lot.
7. Like to talk a lot of crap(s)!
8. And etc etc etc etc etc, and etc...

Why he still act like a leader (president)?! Can't he just leave it to others to handle it?! What's the point for the teacher naik the new students's jawatan?!

Just leave it to the newbies. If not they won't grow up and can't show their talent to other people. Like TY said, you were their leader, think for them...

No comments: