My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Sunday, January 02, 2011

QUICK!!!

Oh my! When can I really rest and shop til I drop?? WHEN?!!

Working is hell. I mean, the job is okay but tired like hell. Don't ever choose for retail if you're not the-tough-person-who-can-do-everything-you-own kinda people. Trust me. Office is your type. Though I don't like the bored-ness of it. But at least it has a fix time for you in everyday and you got PUBLIC HOLIDAY. Unless you want double or triple pay, otherwise just take a day off on these big days. It's a mess for you to work on the public holiday.

Yvonne, Yvonne... You gotta stick with it once you've chosen this job from the beginning.

Nothing much happened today. But glad to hang out with friends and sister after finished work. Listening to Taylor on the way home. And her Singapore's concert ticket is totally SOLD OUT. What the fuck man. Anyone just willing to sell me any of her tickets? The price is negotiable X)

Oh well.. Should have asked my friend to buy for me earlier. Damn. I was too late. It's all too late now. Fuck.

Picture of the day



I wish I could be there with her. One day.

No case for today.

No comments: