My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Friday, August 03, 2007

bOrN...

Friday - tired

Practising the dance for merdeka day. So tired but yet, it was fun though. I can't remember the steps for Sabah/Sarawak *die*

It was 3000 students in the Pusat Unit Sukan. I'm like WOW... I saw my friends there too... Lots of them participate in it.

Pictures for today...

Taken from the P.U.Sukan early in the morning


Debbie's second baby, name Faith ( that's Aimee's hand )

Debbie told us about the day when Faith born. You won't believe it if you're hearing it.

Another practise on next week, well actually it is 1 whole month but somehow, i'm still enjoy it.

Vanessa Williams sang for the soundtrack of Pocahontas ---

HAVE YOU EVER HEAR THE WOLF CRY TO THE BLUE CORN MOON~
OR ASK THE GRINNING BOB CAT WHY HE GRINNED~
CAN YOU SING WITH ALL THE VOICES ON THE MOUTAIN~
CAN YOU PAINT WITH ALL THE COLOURS OF THE WIND~
CAN YOU PAINT WITH ALL THE COLOURS OF THE WIND~

sleepy day~
-just from the best damn yk-

No comments: