My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Monday, August 27, 2007

So-Call Update

Sunday - TIRED

Yup. I'm posting this at 3 am in the morning. I never touch my computer for 5 days! 'Cause of the merdeka dance and choir and badminton.


30th have to go to school at night for choir performance. 31st have to go Stadium Merdeka for the dance. Like Angeline said, i have a very busy and full of events holidays. yoohoo~ Should i be happy or sad?

I'm soooo tired. Didn't get enough sleep, and i got headache and fever now. yay!

Can't wait for High School Musical 2 to come! Eventhough i can buy CD and watch before it show on tv. hahaha...

Another song from HSM, sang by Vanessa Anne Hudgens, i like it the most ---

I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FAIRYTALE~
A DREAM WHEN I'M NOT SLEEPING~
A WISH UPON A STAR, THAT'S COMING TRUE~
BUT EVERYBODY ELSE COULD TELL, THAT I CONFUSED MY FEELINGS WITH THE TRUTH~
WHEN THERE WAS ME AND YOU~

tiring day~
-just from the best damn yk-

No comments: