My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Thursday, December 11, 2008

THIS IS CRAZY!!!

I don't know why, i couldn't sleep these days. See, i'm posting this at 7am inthe morning -..-"
I kept awake from my sweet dreams on tuesday night. I was slept at 12.30am that night, suddenly i woke up and i thought it's already morning or maybe afternoon. But when i looked at the clock, it was only 3.55am. OK so i went back to sleep and then wake up again, 4.35am. I keep waking up in each hour which i felt like already sleep for 9 hours o..O
Today, i watched movie until 5am oops! Then finally decided to sleep, but my eyes are not listening to me. I woke up for 3 times between 5am and 7am, and now here i am, blogging XP
I felt like playing my guitar in this hour =P
What's wrong with me??

No comments: