My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Monday, December 22, 2008

X'mas approaching... and I'm not excited with it

Time flies really fast eh? Christmas is only 2 days away... Our earth is 1 year older again.

I felt very lazy to update my blog now. Even in holiday, I just don't have the mood and the time to update, but I pretty much spent my time online XP So as I said, christmas coming soon. I went to some place to buy presents for a friend because she's gonna have a party on christmas eve. Tak kan you want me to bring nothing to visit people's house right? Maybe going malacca during or after christmas with cousins. Yep the second time in this month...
Went to settle my NS stuff before I went to buy prezzies. That guy was so nice to us that he explained a lot on what we asked. Thank you. I know what you are thinking, am I going ns or not? Well at this moment, I can't tell anything yet because have to call them again after 2 weeks the first badge depart. But the percentage is 80% =) Sarawak will be. Let's pray they lost my forms =P


People asked me why am I so moody these days. It's because I'm really mad with someone now. I just found out something that I think I deserve it more than he did. What's so great about him? Everyone worship him like his slave. I hate that kind of people, just make me feel sick. I hate the way you act, I hate the way you disturbing my life, I hate the way you always interrupt me and my friends, I hate the way you treat me different that others, I hate you lied, I hate the way you jokes, I hate the way you speak, I hate the way you treat my close friends, I hate you always comes to whoever close to me and hurt them, I hate you everything. You're a fucking bloody faker that I've ever seen in my life. I just hate you. VERY much. A guy like you doesn't even deserve to be love by her. She owe you nothing but to me.

Never treat someone too nice. They probably will not even remember what you did or sacrifice for them. I'm not mean but it's true and it's reality. I am very disappointed with people now.

Just don't find me unless urgent and important, don't find me until I tell you to. You can leave your message but it depends on me to reply or not. Thank you very much.

Merry Christmas.

No comments: