My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Monday, March 23, 2009

Finally Gone...

Wedding done. It was great, I got drunk =) Feel happy to my brother and touched when they kissed and getting happier in future.

My cousin went back to Germany too, which mean my aunt is gone as well, but is it a good thing or bad? o..O I miss my cousin as she walked down to the departure way... We both cried, we can't see each other for another few years again. Although she only came here for 2 weeks, but we already knew each other since we were kids, is tough for us to apart like that. Maybe because of we are both in young age and we are real close though she lived in far away from me. The moment she cried, I was trying real hard to control my tears, she told me not to cry because she wants a happy fairwell.

Now I just feel a bit awkward because she's not around anymore. 2 weeks is not long, but it wasn't a short time either. We've been doing things together everyday, we've been talking every night before we sleep. It just tough for me to see her go. But we still can meet each other in future right? Hey send me my pictures k? XP

Wedding pictures will be upload soon. Now I have to get rest as much as I can. It's been an exhausted weeks for me. I'll be back =P

Love you Lizzy, you are the best cousin. I'll miss you a lot here.

P.S.: Taylor's Love Story MV is good hor? ^o^

No comments: