My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Really Busy Week >=|

My brother is getting married on this saturday and a lot of things going on.. I'm really exhausted. Plus my aunt, she never stop annoying. Now I understand why my cousin always fight with her, almost all the time.

Been busy with working stuff and my brother's wedding day, how I wish I can separate my body for them and do all the things at the same time, then I can finish them in one day that should have take me 2 weeks to prepare. God! Not like I'm getting married?!!

I have to squeeze my schedule for my work, wedding preparation, aunt's daily schedule all into 2 weeks, as in EVERYDAY. Yup I'm still working on sunday, and I have to wake up at 8 and sleep at 2 something, in the morning. Yes you can say I'm lazy or whatever, but I honestly don't like to deal with that. I don't mind to work everyday, I don't mind to prepare everything for the wedding day, but seriously to my aunt, I rather stay at my boss's home. At least I can finish my work on time and I get to have a tiny little time for me to do my own things.

Oh choir, you're on your own now. I really don't have the time for you guys, I'm so sorry. Of course Feh Fan will be helping, just without me there *though I know I'm not important at all* But still, work hard guys! Competition is near around, and you don't want to miss the chance! Choir future is on your hand. Err... Well not like I'm the mother of choir. Hahahahaha...

Yes I am whining now. I mean it. E.V.E.R.Y single word I said. Well... Maybe just a few. I don't care. Back to my work again.

Hope to see my friends soon. Though I met few of them these days.

P.S: I still haven't get my result yet because i went to Thailand. Not in perpose but I have no choice. Seriously. Save me from hell!!!

I need TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: