My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Competition makes me high~

I finally started my college life. It wasn't what I expected but it was fine. But to the you the truth, I don't feel like going anymore right after the first day =/ I'm suck.

Anyway, choir competition is on soon. What they receive is what they gave. Honestly, I don't have much hope for them this year. The reason is too easy for you to guess, so I'm not telling =X I hope they won't disappoint me tomorrow, but it's not like I'm the one who get paid or anything, it's their fate and destiny. They control the game, their own game.
I won't give up, not so easily. I believe they can get to the top 5. They actually not bad you know? They just haven't get enough experience and the 'procedure' has not being done well this year. Just pray that other team are bad =P
I know saujana choir pretty well, they always did the best at the end. I'm looking forward to watch their beautiful performance. Even if they didn't get it to top 5, they are always the best for me. Seriously, where can you find a choir team like us? There's only one and the only one, that's us. Always the happy easy going funky choir group. We went crazy when we get high!
Just hope and pray everything's ok and perfect tomorrow. Top 5 is our target so far, if they get in, national level of course =)
I know they can do it. Because I feel like I'm part of them all the time. Win or lose, you guys are the best for me. Be confident and keep smiling =]

What we want, will do whatever to achieve it.

No comments: