My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Thursday, April 30, 2009

What A Beautiful Day...

We got in top 5! yoooohoooooooooooooooooooo~

Well I should say that I already knew about it. The night before I thought we are good enough to beat the others. Until today, after the competition, I felt like we will definitely be on the top 5 list. Though I didn't stay until the end but it's no surprise that saujana can be the top 5 this year. But seriously I cannot concentrate my studies during classes. I was thinking that what if someone call me in the middle of the class and tell me the news? And I was right! Karen called me during classes. She shouted like hell when she told me the good news. Well I have to say that I'm really really proud of you guys. You guys deserve what you have paid off. I'm just too excited now =)

I'm not going to make a thank-who list here since it's not like my business. But I'm proud to be part of the team. I enjoyed to spent time with you guys today. You guys always give me a hard time yet most fun time after all. Just have to say, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS!

We got lot more things to do now. Prepare and polish our mistake, I mean their mistakes, since I'm not a saujanian anymore. Anyway I do hope that we can get the champion this year. We got the chance and I know that you guys can do it. Alright then, let's celebrate this lovely moment! Our first victory!

I Love You Guys!

Cheers~

No comments: