My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

First task done...

It's been 3 week for my college life, feels like 3 months, or maybe years. Who say college is very free??

This week is assignment week, seriously I'm confused who's actually in my team. Somehow I managed to finish my first task within 1 night. 12 graphics in 1 night! 1 freaking night!!! It's not perfect obviously, it's suck, but I finished them anyway, so who cares? Assignment only ma... -..-"

But the fun is I'm getting close with my new friends. Though not all of them but most of them are really friendly. Especially a girl name Virginie, I call her V. Speaking of new friends, Zak already have a girlfriend within 3 weeks college started. College huh? Come as fast go even faster. But they are quite cute when they together, we always laugh at them. Andrew and I were always ejek them as we create some scary story according to our 'logical' mind ^o^

I'm going to get a laptop! But it's only matter of time hahahahhaa... Soon, very soon. But I want a new phone. I wanted to get a new one since last year. I got my own money but mom said don't buy first. Then when, mom? WHEN?!! Never mind... Since I've been waiting for so long, a little longer won't be hurt.

Well, I'm a shopaholic I know. I'm addicted to starbucks even more now =P And the guy worked there is zuper cute!

No comments: