My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Stupid Computer Graphic...

Never stopped giving us assignments do you? "I will torture you guys I tell you!" Ahh well... Whatever.

Vector portraits done, what's next? 5 types of fonts? Stupid. I know it's a good to train our creativity though. Somehow I just don't like your face even more now, right after you said that sentence -..-"

Anyway, let's not waste time on that Mr. Pink. A little update here just for the beauty for my blog >o< though ="P">

But it's fun when you to class and everyone welcoming you once you step in. That's enough for me to cheer up for the day =) It's fun to hang out with new friends, they are really funny. Well at least for me they are, you know I'm not quite well in social. Even Ivan called me one of the anti-social member =/ I'm not! Just shy and quiet when I don't know the people around me. Anyway...

One of the fun thing was Mr. Tan - Presentation Skills lecturer - asked us to write comments about everyone. Just pass the paper around and let others to write down the comments to you. I got very funny stuff. Wanna know? Ask me for it through online ahahahhahahaha! I like it a lot honestly.

Just received a message from Feh Fan while typing the last sentence above. He PASSED his driving test! *applause* I replied good for him and congrats. Don't get me wrong, I congrats to myself because no need to fetch him anymore =X

Feh Fan, I don't care. My car only fit those who cannot drive yet. You're out of my list now XP


Picture of the day @


No comments: