My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Another week...

So it's been 2 months since I started my college life. Damn. I miss high school so much.

College gives me another level to challenge stuff. Lots of assignments of course, new people new environment, a brand new page in my life. But so far, I enjoyed every minute still... Plus we are going to switch place to Jaya One. More bigger and nicer. Upgraded facilities and more FOOD! Starbucks + Coffee Bean ^o^ But I still don't know how to go there now T..T Someone please help if you know???

Last week we've learned something new. Check it out!


My idea and I did it myself. Don't laugh -..-"

Ok this idea is weird I know, but thanks to Zak he did all the job for me =)

Another Star Wars II poster which I lazy to upload here haha... Right now I feel freaking excited, don't ask 'cause I don't know the reason why. Maybe Taylor makes my day because she won 2 awards in CMT! Best Video & Best Female Video! Look she's HOT!!!

I looooooooooooove every dresses she wear XP

Thought I would not wear one.. At least not now.
For more pictures and video please visit the site http://www.cmt.com/
Oh oh there's a new video from Taylor feat T-Pain! Fun and cool! Visit Su Wen's blog =P
CMT over, but TeenChoice coming up! Please please PLEASE vote for Taylor Swift for everything!!!
Visit the site then create an account http://www.teenchoiceawards.com/webdev/index.php and DO vote for her and your favorite one! You can vote it ONCE in EVERYDAY!!! What are you waiting for?!! QUICK!!! Move you ass and click the link now!!!

Picture of the day @

Ain't she cute?!!

No comments: