My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I got dumped!

OK this post is for what happened on tuesday.

So I planned to watch 2 movies with 2 of my close friends. But I have to watch the first one alone because they don't like to watch it, which is Hannah Montana. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of her but because Taylor Swift is appearing for few seconds, I can't missed the chance right? So everything was going right when I watch it, except that I overslept and missed out the begining part. But still I got to watch the shoe fight between Hannah and Tyra =) It was funny.

When Taylor's on, I can't help myself but I kept on laughing/smiling. Since there's only 6 people in the cinema, people would think I'm crazy or something XP She actually sang the whole song in the movie! Which is amazing!!! You know? AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cough cough* Yea just because of that 3 minutes scenes I went to watch the whole show alone *nod nod* If you're a fans of someone, you will be understanding why I did that.

Finished the movie. Meet up with my two friends. Before the day I was asking my friend what to watch and he said Drag Me To Hell. Good choice isn't it? I already told him that it's a horror movie and he's still go with it. "Drag Me To Hell!!!" Excitement huh? But guess what happened? We went in, settle down. Half an hour later, we walked out. Why? Because the girl is scared like hell and the boy asked to leave. What can I do? Say no? Would you say that to your friends?


Fine. We walked out. Don't ask me how I feel that moment because I'm trying to control really hard there. Then we went to MPH, separated. Suddenly got a called, he said wanna fetch the girl go home. I bet you don't wanna know HOW exactly I feel at that very right moment. I'm not blaming anyone here, but what if it happened to you one day? That you are excited and good enough to ask your friends to hang out for movie, and suddenly all comes out ruin your original plan, what would you feel?? Seriously I'm not blaming my friends here but, think about others k? And you don't even give me a single apology call or message. Am I not important to you or what? I know she's on top of your list but I'm the one who asking you out. Should think about how your friends feel right?


So I went to my cousin's home for work. Not to work actually but somehow I have to finish up my previous job. What a wonderful date huh?


Lesson learned: Never hang out with them again if you want to watch a nice yet horror movie.


Picture of the day @

No comments: