My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Friday, August 28, 2009

So Long Hello!!!

*Ahem* Hello everyone! I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!

2 weeks holiday now. It's driving me crazy! Been thinking where to go for the next day =P But mostly just hanging out with some 'friends'. Yea 'friends'. NOT imaginary friends! I mean FRIENDS! Yea well, you got it.

Anywayyyyyyy, thanks to Su Wen. If it wasn't her I would be bored until dead now. We've been chatting until midnight in these two days? Is it? I forgot. Well, who cares... Our topic, oh you won't want to know. It was all about T-Swift, but now we got a few new ones, Dakota Fanning & Emma Roberts =) They are awesome right? I know... She has been claiming about it on her blog, her conversations, her mind, her brain and etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc... *Don't stare at me Su Wen. We all read your blog =/*

I don't know why, but she makes me feel semangat to watch T-Swift's videos again *Yes please don't be perasan now* I know what you're thinking! wuahahahahaha... *cough* *cough* And she made me watched New Moon trailer! 'DON'T... GET ME UPSET...' by Jacob a.k.a Taylor Lautner. I think I will only remember this for the whole New Moon movie -..-"

But anyhow, here comes T-Swift! ~ ~ ~ 's best friend, Abigail. HAHA GOTCHA! But Taylor was there too X)



Gotta practice my guitar tomorrow. I mean later. Damn semangat now! =P

Picture of the day @

They both are shooting for a new film together called Valentine's Day! MUST WATCH IT!

No comments: