My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Edit...

Thursday - fun

Today we're playing treasure hunt in school. It was kinda fun. But if they make it like Amazing Race, i think it might be much more fun... Agree?

Well it's an edit post. I've missed 1 photo that i like. And here is it...

A bunch of crazy people... Look what Kah Fai's pointing???
Poor MT has lost his phone and his wallet. And so do David... Pity them... Nah... Don't say i didn't talk about you k? hahaha...

Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday Marianne. Because i didn't update my blog so... Don't mind ya.

Live from Fashion Rocks, Goo Goo Dolls feat Avril Lavigne ---

AND I DON'T WANT THE WORLD TO SEE ME~
'CAUSE I DON'T THINK THAT THEY UNDERSTAND~
WHEN EVERYTHING'S ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN~
I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW WHO I AM~

good day~
-just from the best damn yk-

No comments: