My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Larian Saujana... Is It???

Saturday - Larian Saujana
Yo! Today is Larian Sauajana. So damn hot and tired man... hahaha... Anyhow we're having fun though. I'm being a police woman today. Please refer to MT's blog if you wanna see my lovely pictures ^..^V
Let's cut the crap. Pictures for today...
Our favourite teacher in the school. Miss Geraldine Yap... wuahaha...

Chun Seng, stop act like you're innocence k? See Jocelyn also have no eyes to see... >o<

Chun Seng: " AAARRGGHHH!!! I have no face to see people already! " ( ngo mou min gin yan larr... )

OMG! Chun Seng! Look at you! Watch out, Jocelyn!!!

Oh Karen, nice pose. Sabah Lou, if you're looking at this, stop bleeding...

Huei Wenn and Marianne's sis, Emily Chong... Ain't they look pretty?

Don't run away Emily! Take picture!!!


Look at Chun Seng! He smile til so 'gan'... heheheeeee...

Taken in Carrefour

Actually, WE was planed to go Sentosa's Carnival after the larian. But somehow, SOMEONE ffk to me at the last minute and just because of badminton. So i decided to hang out with Karen the gang. Tsing, don't blame me k? Go blame your Ah Zhai...

We, which mean me, Ann Na, Karen and Sabah Lou the couple, Kuan Hang, ate in Shakey's Pizza. We laughed a lot. Til the waitress look at us like insane people. hahaha... Guess what? Karen and Sabah Lou kick each other under the table! We like... o..O! They're just soooo match! wuahahaha... Over all, it was fun enough though...

Went home after lunch. Sleep, bath, dinner, online like usual... Nothing much.

Tsing, sorry for ffk to you. Promise belanja coffee in someday. Sharon, regret that didn't meet you there and makes you feel lonely, should go with him today. Marianne, fun without me. HMPH! haha...

Micheal Learns To Rock ---

I WON'T FORGET~
THE WAY, YOUR KISSING~
THE FEELING SO STRONG~
WILL LASTING FOR SO LONG~
BUT I'M NOT THE MAN~
YOUR HEART, IS MISSING~
AND THAT'S WHY YOU GO, AWAY I KNOW~

playful day~
-just from the best damn yk-

No comments: