My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Gotong-royong...

Last Saturday - tired

Finally! I can upload my photos!!!

Here's the photos that i took on saturday...



I'm helping Fah Fan to paint the PA Room... ahhh... actually i just want the photo for my moral project. hahahaha...



A couple of GAY!


That's me and our new head boy, Handsome Chew...


Jocelyn, me and Hao Ying...


Pei Mun, me and Hao Ying... gosh i feel like i'm a superstar... wuahahaha...

That's all for now. Actually, i still got a lot of it.. But i'm just lazy to upload them.. wuakakakakak...

Nelly Furtado is hot! feat with Timabaland and Justin Timberlake ---

IF YOU SEE US IN THE CLUB~
WE'LL BE ACTING REAL NICE~
IF YOU SEE US ON THE FLOOR~
YOU'LL BE WATCHING ALL NIGHT~
WE AIN'T HERE TO HURT ANYBODY~
SO GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME~

forgot what a day~
-just from the best damn yk-

No comments: