My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Friday, June 29, 2007

sMiLe...

Friday - what?

Gotong-royong tomorrow! What the??? I want to sleep man!!! Give me a break...

Choir after school. Heard that Kelly are going to quit because of emotion problems and blah blah blah...

Already passed the letter to Farn Yeong. Just have to wait for his approvement tomorrow.

Looking for her during recess. And all i got is a wave and a smile. Well, better than nothing right? At least she still treat me as a FRIEND. i guess.

Oh and Anna, don't be sad. I'm here to sayang you... Karen, don't be so desperate, everything will be fine... Marianne, take care of yourself nicely... GET WELL SOON... Tsing, you'll find out your ferrari soon... At least you still got ME!

Prepare to have a tiring day on tomorrow...

Westlife the Irish men ---

MANDY~
WELL YOU CAME AND YOU GAVE WITHOUT TAKING~
BUT I SENT YOU AWAY OH MANDY~
WELL YOU KISSED ME AND STOPPED ME FROM SHAKING~
AND I NEED YOU TODAY OH MANDY~

better day~
-just from the best damn yk-

No comments: