My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Bloody...

Saturday - don't know


Bloody hell blogspot can't load pictures. So too bad for ya'll can't see my pictures for Malacca's trip. Anyway, i'll post them when blogspot turn to 'normal', again...

Still sick, but much more better than last few days. At least fever gone, yet cough and flu are still visiting me.

Competition on next thursday. I don't know its a good thing or a bad thing. Songs are good but we sang sucks. First year for Sentosa... 3 of our ex-seniors are in there... So let's see what will happen... Well what you expect to happen though? hahaha...

To all choir members, please take care of your voice and body nice nice... Keep healthy and drink lots of water. Jaga-jaga what you eat. And last, keep on PRACTICE!!! Or else you watch out...

Til then, get well soon.

Jojo the 17 girl ---

DO YOU KNOW~ HOW TO TOUCH~ A GIRL~

women tennis day~
-just from the best damn yk-

No comments: