My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Sunday, June 24, 2007

GooDByE mY fRiEnD...

Sunday - leaving

Melissa...

Sorry that i can't send you to airport. Hope you'll forgive me. I will miss you like hell man.

Know you since form 1 choir. Thought you're kinda quiet but not. Tsing Yie was your bestie. You both share everything and stories. I can't imagine what will happened after 5 years when you come back to Malaysia.

Too much to say. Hope you'll feel how i feel for you.

All the best in U.S. Wish you live happily at there. Don't forget to send me your contact number and address. Keep in touch ya. We'll miss you very much. Don't forget about us. Friends forever! Goodbye my dear friend...

God bless you~

Jordin Sparks the American Idol ( Bee Gees the original ) ---

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IS LIFE~
BABY YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IS LIFE~
TO LOVE SOMEBODY~
TO LOVE SOMEBODY~
THE WAY I LOVE YOU~

lost day~
-just from the best damn yk-

No comments: