My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

GOSH!!!

Wednesday - angry

What a sucks day today! Prefects sucks! School sucks! Friends sucks! My whole life sucks!!!

I already fed up with school prefects. No one can do their duty well. No one can help on this team. LCM changed. Farn Yeong attacked by people. Kar Yan sucks! So who's going to help us???

I know Farn Yeong did tried his best but just not enough. He need people to support him. Couciling is all we meet everyday after school now. Mr. Geoffrey was very busy with us these days. I'd never see couciling room had a crowd so far...

Leong Choy Meng... You used to be my best friend. But now, i really don't know who you are anymore... Are you still my friend? But i feel that you're changing now these days. I used to think that you're my good friend ya know? But when Kuan Hang told me that something about you, i'm started to think is it true about you? I'm wondering have you ever treat me as your friend? I don't ask for good or best friend but just FRIEND. Have you???

Sometimes things that you do will make you feel regret. A very one. Time can't switch back like before. So please think properly before you do it. Think about the future. Think about the people around you...

And yes, i've done something that makes me VERY VERY VERY regret in my life. The more i live the more i suffer. So why i'm still living?

Bowling For Soup, MTV new hits ---

AND I KNOW THAT WE GONNA BE FINE~
AND THE TATOOED MISTAKES ARE GONNA FADE OVER TIME~
AS LONG AS WE LIVE~
TIME PASSES BY~
AND WE WON'T GET IT BACK WHEN WE DIE~

pissed off day~
-just from the best damn yk-

No comments: