My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Friday, June 15, 2007

Is It???

Friday - weird

Don't say i perasan. But i feel that everyone was infect by me. Everybody look so damn sad and down today. Ya know Choy Meng... Emelia... Sharon... Myself... Kuan Hang... Anna... Jun Lim... Farn Yeong... Even Pui Yin, yeah she did cried today.

What happened actually? I was trying to chill myself up and smile at you guys. But why things are always happened in so suddenly? They still studying and play and laugh with me this morning. But after 2 p.m, everyone like turn to crazy already. Choy Meng mad. Sharon sad. Emelia crazy. Kuan Hang sad. Anna very sad. Jun Lim sad. Farn Yeong cried. And of course so do Pui Yin. Myself... You guess?

I'd talked to Mr. Geoffrey today. He was a very nice guy. Patience... We've spent almost 2 hours for the so-called counseling. I'd told him a lot about my stories... My friends... My family... My... Whatever. And so do him. He told a lot about himself too. Overall it's just feel very comfortable to be with him.

I don't know it's ngam ngam or what. When i'm sad, everyone will follow. Like everything is controling in my hand. If it does, i feel so guilty til i hate myself.

Marianne, thanks for your sweets. Your sweets are melting my heart. Thanks to Qi Ying too. Sharon of course. I'm so lucky to have her in my life. I used to think friends are important to me. But now, they are more important than ever. Without them, i really don't know how to continue my life.

Melissa, you're going to leave us soon. Can't imagine what will happen on that day. But always remember us k? We'll miss you like hell you know? Hope you'll do well in U.S.

Tsing Yie, i'll never forget you. You always giving me support eventhough we can't meet so often now.

Til then. Hopefully i can see your guys smilies again.

P.S : Friends are very important in life.

Feh Fan's favourite ---

KAU TAHU BERTAPA KU SAYANG PADA MU~
HANYA BIDADARI SEBAGAI GANTI~
HANYA TAKDIR MENETUKAN IA~
OH BELAIAN JIWA~

a very tired day~
-just from the best damn yk-

No comments: