My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Monday, February 11, 2008

4th dAy..

Morning called from Ivan. Hehe i always need someone to wake me up XP I'm up to go fetch a friend from school to Mid Valley. But when i reached school, he's not there -..-" Called him, guess what he said?
"Where are you? I reached school adi."
"Oh... Ya ar?"
"Yes and where are you?"
"I'm still at home."
@..@ ZADOU!
"WHAT?!! Then how now?"
"I don't know..."
"Oh man... I don't care! You go yourself."
"Ok lar..."
*slap my head*

Reached MV, met up LCM and Alice. Walked around and wait for the others to come. Shop, shop and more shop... Finally Sabah Lou and Kuan Hang got there. Oh ya, the conversation on the phone above is between me and Kuan Hang -..-" Dare he come meet me >=<
Walk more... From MV to The Gardens. Then eat lunch. Then from The Gardens back to MV. Yes i know we are damn 'mou liew'.
And now... Here comes the most lovely part i like about the day. Have you ever sesak jalan on the way home from Mid Valley? Because... We went to Bangsar -..-""" Yes BANGSAR! We're lost. Why? Because someone sit behind me kept yelling at me and said "OI! Where are you going? Where are we now?!" "Turn left. NONONONO! Turn right! RIGHT!!!" "You see you see! It's all your fault!"
Ya lar it's my fault lar! Next time don't sit my car lor! But it's YOU who guide me the road k? iiisssshhhhhh...
I'm a very kind person, i'm NOT gonna spread that guy's name BUT...... LEONG CHOY MENG!
You're gonna pay what you've done! wuahahahahaha...
Late to Hee Voon's party. Ate dinner. Then we discussed what's next place to go. Let's see what they suggested...
Lot 10, Times Square, Sungei Wang, KLCC, Pavilion, IOI Mall and etc etc. Eventhough i don't want to go home but i don't wanna go to the place with millions of cars that gonna jam for hours! You think petrol very cheap ar now a days? Then we called Emily, no one pick up. Call her home, her mom said she's downstairs BBQ with friends! WTF?!! BBQ also never ask us to go! HMPH! Then i call her phone again, some guy picked up and ask any message to her or not because Emily is not feeling very well -..-" Not feeling very well still can go BBQ but cannot talk to me o..O But i still ask him to pass the phone to Emily.
"Hello?"
"Emily, you go BBQ ar?"
"Ya... Why you find me?"
"Oh... We want to go visit you now. Can?"
"Oh... Now ar? Eh Yvonne, i cannot hear very clear here lar. I call you back later k? Bye bye~"

>=< We kept on arguing where to go, then i said go to my house. Waliao! Yes in one voice -..-" Fine, then go my house lor... Mom gave them angpau, then go to my room and online. Chat with Marianne and Xin Yun, both with webcam. LCM kept dance with his leg *ewwwwww* Hee Voon dance with his ass. Kuan Hang most quiet, sit on my bed alone in the corner. Oh Marianne, there are 2 idiots in my room and NOT including ME! I repeat, NOT included ME! T..T We had lots of fun though ^o^ Do you cucumber?
Fetch them home. Came back online again. Party at my house, again. Full of voices that irritated me and i can't sleep T..T

And what about the 5th day? It's homework time! School day tomorrow. Have fun people...

No comments: