My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Saturday, February 23, 2008

i NeVeR kNoW kAwAdHaVe So MuCh FuN...

Choir practice at 8.30am, and i woke up at 8.15am -..-" So, obviously, i'm late!!! XP
Reached school, 4 seconds run from the stage to the choir room. World record man! hahaha... Practice started. Not so well at the begining, i was damn pissed on them. Can't you guys just shut the hell up for 1 minute?!! Or maybe just 1 second?!! You're right, i'm not the pengerusi, i don't have any kuasa to control you all, so why am i still be there then? I don't want to get you guys in trouble, all i want is win the game. Honestly, i don't really care about what you say, i don't give a damn you know. If possible, i could just walk away and do my own things, why would i want to bother so many things that don't bring me anything?
Right, back to the title. Today's kawat, it was much more fun than the years i joined. I'm damn proud of myself with that first 1 hour XD Prefects vs. PBSM! Go on and bet with your friends which team is going to win -..-" Seriously, it's better than last week, the only problems is the tempo. But overall is ok. I'm really really damn proud of myself you guys. We had lots of fun today don't we?
The moment when we 'fight' with the prefects, we are damn confident on ourselves. We LC them because we are better than them. Right? Agree? Don't say i'm one of the blue shirt. So what? I'm waiting for them to fired me infront of thousand of students. Just like Cik Lim scolded me today, "As a prefect should join for the team right? See most of the PBSM are prefects! Now the prefects not enough member!" Bla bla bla... Whatever. Like i care. You're just jealous thatPBSM is better than prefects. HAHAHAHAHA...
Anyhow, glad to see we improved a lot. Hao Ying, hope you'll satisfy k? They just like to play, find a way to communicate with them, you will realize that they are not those kiddy as you thought. Go on and fool around with them, it helps you with a lot of things.
Hopefully we improve more on next week. Have to skip classes for practice. Should i be happy to skip classes or worry about the homework we left behind? -..-"And the teachers. Sure got a lot of things to gossip wan.. haih...
Marianne, i didn't kidnap your bag k? You LET me keep it don't you? -..-" It's VERY dangerous for you to walk home k? Not everytime you're gonna safe to home. My friends already kena this week, i don't want you to be another target k? You know i'm being serious with this. Never play with your life... I care about you my DAR-LING...
Anyway, Happy weekend. Enjoy the Jay Chow concert human.

No comments: