My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Saturday, August 30, 2008

AVRIL LAVIGNE ROCKS!!!

As you already know, i just came back from the best damn tour by Avril Lavigne. It was amazing! She's sexy, hot, rocks, beautiful, talented and everything! OMFG! I'm totally in love with her!!! XP
Pictures will be upload on next post. Well, it's like 2400+ , how long do you expect me to upload them? It's gonna take me few days to upload, maybe i'll cut some, but all the shots are nice (according to my friends la)
Sadly, no video, 'cause my freaking camera don't know why keep on vibrating and can't even take a nice shot. Something's wrong with my cam, shoot! But still, nothing can stop me to enjoying the show. From the begining to the end, i shouted like mad. Karen and Tsing Yie was like giving me a weird stare. Hahahaha... But seriously, it's never been better that this!Avril is a rock star! You just can't deny that.
Details will with the pictures. Now i'm going to dream about the concert. Toora~

No comments: