My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Sunday, August 24, 2008

YAY~ iT's StIlL gOiNg On...

Avril's concert is back again! Yoohoo~~~

The concert has been approved and confirmed that will be going on on the same date. So freaking excited man! Can't wait for that day to come. Finally, i got my ticket from PY. Anyone going to the show? Inform me and we could go together, since i have no one to go with and no transport -..-" Yes, you're probably thinking that why the hell that i still buy for the ticket but no transport?!
1: I can go by taxi or something. Or maybe ask my mom to fetch?
2: If any of my friend is going then we can go by taxi or maybe ask someone to fetch us?
3: It's AVRIL LAVIGNE man!!! How can i miss this chance?!! I already missed MTV Awards T..T
4: Err... I'll add in if i get somemore...

I've been crazy about her these days. Search for her video in youtube until 3am @..@ And all of them are the same thing, a small part that she plays drum in concert in different country. It's exactly the same song that i'm actually learning now, just found out 2 days ago, it drives me insane! Just getting more excited, higher and higher, and more higher! Hahahahaha... Seriously, gotta learn finish the song before going to her concert. Maybe she'll invite me to play for me? Who knows? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Yea dream on.. But at least the dream makes me feel happy than anything else.

Practices, studies, homework, Hari Koko, concert, trials.. They are coming nearer second by second, honestly i never even touch my book during holidays. The concert probably will be the last chance for me to have fun. Must really work harder to catch up my studies, or my mom will screw me very very deadly. Nah... Me don't wanna malukan myself also wad. heh...

You guys must work harder too ya. We go through this together shall we?

Have a nice day...

p.s.: nah! i changed my layout adi. no complain anymore. don't simply spam my cbox please

No comments: