My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

SPM - Day 1

Suck.

Malay still consider ok. For the first question which is rumusan, i recopy 104 words in last 3 minutes. I am THIS close that i'll screw my paper 2. Oh by the way, i am already screw both subjects for today. Ah well, there's nothing i can do about it right now. Just pray that i'll pass for my malay.
For history? I bet you'll be shock when you see my results. I've never felt like this before. I don't even know what's the question asking about? I did study! Like a week before, i studied everyday in school just for history. But when i look at the paper today? God damn it i barely can remember what i studied. I am so gonna open my brain and throw it away...

English and history, again, tomorrow. English for me is easier than malay, but NOT necessary will pass. Cause it's really 360 degree different than what we had before. Especially the novel part which i always fluck at it. And let's see how many words i can write in the answer sheet. Want a bet? I can give you all my Avril's merchandise if i write more than 10 words for history. Oh yea i mean it, really.

Happy Birthday to Chi Yan! Present next year as i promised today.

No comments: