My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Friday, November 14, 2008

SPM - Day 2 n 3

Day 2~

English was ok. General knowledge actually, but about the literature, it did not turns out what i read -..-" Oh whatever... I still have my essay. I wrote what i can remember from my mind. Been thinking am i still in the topic o..O Well... Not that bad i can say.

History SUCK! Well, I suck. My mind was blank when i first look at the questions. But anyway, i did my best. Maybe an C or an D? Or is it an F? Hey E comes first isn't it? And because the rules stated that you can only come out half an hour after the paper started and before 15 minutes it ends. We've been saying that will meet at the canteen after half an hour @..@ But i didn't 'keep my words'. I was out after 1 hour 5 minutes. Sorry fellas, it's SPM! I can't give up just like that. I wrote what i remembered although lots of them are not quite related to the questions XP

Day 3~

Mathematics. Seriously i got no hope on it. My calculations always bad. What to do... What makes me feel interesting is what time will my friends come out from the room ^o^ Emily and i been laughing when we heard some sound. Packing sound, talking, footsteps.. Cause we know that they are out from the room and ready to go home. So punctual... Why can't you guys keep that attitude when we're out for dates? How la you guys...

Next paper on monday. Science. Quite easy for me.

I want to say something here as for my birthday present. Thank you Feh Fan for your guitar necklace. It really look like there one from Avril. I like it very much. Thank you Choy Meng for your ciggar. Don't get me wrong even though i'm 18 now. It's a chocolate ciggar everyone. Plus i hate smoking. Very. Hate.

Say NO/TAK NAK!

No comments: