My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Grammy Awards...

Hey so I was talking about grammy yesterday, not exciting as I expected, but few performance are cool.
Of course first come Taylor and Miley's duet the best for me. They sang 'Fifteen' which wrote by Tay, different kind of thing from the original, I like it. Then Katy Perry sang 'I Kissed A Girl', I don't like that song honestly, not my type XP Plus I already watched her performing this song couple of times so... Yea.. Carrie Underwood's performance great. Though my eyes only on the lead guitarist which is a woman. Wow her skill damn geng! Adele's Chasing Pavements, I used to like that song but then Taylor came in and I'm addicted to her songs recently, been practicing like hell. The whole show was quite boring for me, if you watched it would've agree with me. One of my favorite part is the red carpet moment, though not a big fan of fashion but I found some of them wearing funny costumes, but Taylor looks great! =P Like her hair...
Okay I watched the show 3 times today. Yea what the hell right? Haha... Have to catch Taylor's chords ma... Hahaha... SMS Su Wen while watching the show like non-stop, we both went crazy about it.

Taylor ROCKS!

Haaa... Sleeping problem again.


I want to buy a digital camera!!!

No comments: