My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Friday, February 06, 2009

TAYLOR SWIFT hurt my fingers!

Yes she did! She twist my fingers! They are now stick with plasters and it's so painful when you tear them. What? What are you thinking of? I was talking about her songs la! Hahahahaha... Gotcha! Her song chords are so damn hard to play because mostly my fingers not long enough for the chord. Sad eh? But still I complete my mission.
I finished Teardrops On My Guitar and Love Story which she play solo and they're different from playing with the band or search from the net. I watched almost all the videos on youtube about these songs. It took me 3 days to look for the right chords T..T Okay I know what you're thinking, but once I want to do it I'll get it done no matter it takes how long to finish it. Since this week I got nothing to do so I thought this is the only thing I can do. 4 hours straight everyday =/ Yea I know I'm one of the crazy type.
TOMG was easy one. It only took half day to learn it. But LS... uuurrgghh... 'Cause those vids always zoom in and out, it was so annoying and it makes me want to stab the camera guy/girl with my guitar. Wait, did I say my guitar? No way! Hmm... Maybe my stapler? ............. Anyway, 90% percent of that song I've learned, and the 10%? Ask the camera guy/girl. If you so damn like to zoom in why don't just stand infront of Taylor and look at her whatever the way you like? Okay my bad. But I'm better now XP
So, how was your CNY holiday? Got rich with your collection? Hahaha... To tell you the truth I still haven't open mine yet. Well it's kind of like my tradition, everyear I'll have to wait 15 days (Chap Goh Mei) to open my angpao. So just few days to go, plus the grammy awards is going to be live at 9am! I can watch it while open my angpao ^0^V
Right now I'm so into Taylor's songs, gonna buy her album once it release in M'sia. Err... Together with her first album. Hahaha.. Yup I didn't buy the first one because I'm not a big fan of her at that time. But now... She's my number 2 favourite singer. Of corse Avril still come first and Katy Perry is 3rd. I realize all my favourite singers can play guitar and piano @..@ Sometimes I wonder is it why I like them?! Weird...

P.S: Su Wen, I changed the lyrics for you. Can't wait for your birthday to come.

No comments: