My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Thursday, September 01, 2011

My life is confised

Is it me or is it my brain? Made me fucking late to work these days. I'm scared, to let others find out. I don't mind what others think, but her. I'm pathetic I know.

I know I'm the problem, not my brain. Just trying to find an excuse for me to escape. Scared, but still doing it. What the fuck are you doing Yvonne Kow?! You've said you'll change, but since when you really change? Since when? I wanna know either. Your room is a mess, your job is pointless, your study is worthless, your life is confused. What am I doing at all these times? Am I on the right way? Or did I choose the wrong path? Can anyone tell me?

I feel really upset, when seeing my friends are graduating from college. I admit it. I'm jealous and upset. I don't blame anyone, not my mom, not my dad, not my brothers, but myself. I wasted my own time and other people's money. I lost trust from my friends, my colleague, I guess the next will be my family. Let's hope they don't give up on me alright? I got no one to tell my feelings, here, in this place, is the only place that I can spread out my feelings, but no one knows still.

At the moment, I'm scared. I'm worried. I'm pathetic. Can anyone hear me?

Picture of the day



I'm scared. My life is pathetic.

I'm still trying to be better for you, but I just can't.

No comments: