My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Disappointed...

Well, the results came out today...
We got no.6...

What a bad news for us... Everybody feel upsad when we heard that *of cause crying around lo...* Me? What can i say? Just no mood to talk with anyone, even to my sister...

Do you think that we got no.6 is very good? NO!!! The competition only choose TOP 5 for the final! And we got no.6!... ... Only 1 more step, then we can enter to final! But however, we just got into 6th place... I don't know why we can't get into top 5, because i think we already sing it well, even compare to others team, but the damn f***ing VI did get in. So what can we do?... ... ... The only thing that we can do now is, keep on practise untill next year and crash them down again...

The only thing that making me desperated is, i can't win the competition to a friend that i most respect... Althought we sang well today, but still got one thing that make me unhappy... I'm not saying the Altos ok? I know they did well today, they've did their best on the stage... I mean, really, you girls sang very well today, i'm very proud of you all... WELL DONE!!!

I'm just angry with myself... Why i can't teach them more perfectly? Why i wanted to give up them before? They can SING!!! YES!!! I'm telling you! THEY CAN SING!!! AND THEY CAN SING VERY WELL!!!!!! Maybe the problem is me... Honestly, i'm not teaching them in a nice way... I always feel that they are not giving their heart to choir, they didn't sing it well, they always don't want to practise, and this and that... But i was wrong, they CAN sing. And i can say that i'm not a good leader for them... I'm very regret what i did to them... I'm sure that you girls are very hate me right? Now i know what i do is wrong. I'm suppose to go on with you all, not giving up with you... So, i'm here to say sorry to you girls, hope you can forgive me...

For my belover sister, i'm very sorry that i can't win this for you. This is your last year in our school, but i totally can't win anything for you, i feel that i'm useless *at least i admit that* I know you sure feel disappointed with this, but anyway, i can tell that we all have did our best, althought we didn't win it... Well, what i can do for you is, i'll try my best to teach them next year. We will win it for you next year! I promise. And i hope that you can come and visit us on next year *of cause can't without our Almighty Cute Conducter la*

Surely, i'm very sad for the results *and angry* But, we can't do anything with that. Just gotta keep on practise and practise... Honestly, i'm sure that all the choir members are crying when they reach home. Me either. After taking the bath, sitting on my bed and started to cry... I cry not because of we didn't get in, the reason is i can't win this for my sister...

I'm really very disappointed with myself... Really... ... ...

3 comments:

f@nlof@nlo said...

well..... we need to face it...
don say.... my wrong... u wrong..
juz now i oso think tat i m the sucks ppl who coz u all lose...
but i think back.....
i remember tat i said 1 thing 2 u...
which is TEAMWORK!!!
so nobody r wrong.... ok?
now.. we juz need rest! m i rite?
n then prepair for nxt year ok?
so don think tat u r wrong!
OK?

tyoriginal said...

you still have 2 more yrs to do it =) don't ever gv up...

Anonymous said...

Well...we do our best adi...so just face it!!!Anyway we can start practisin 4 next year...remember never giv up we altos still need u!!!