My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Friday, June 30, 2006

sWeEt tImE...

*phewwww......* Finally... I feel better today when saw my beloved choir babies... woooo........

TY was the first person who talking with me today... Cause she need to take her... Errrr... ... Watever... hehe... Then we talk talk talk... Untill the perhimpunan began... Actually, i'm still in a bad mood in that time... Cause can't stop thinking about the competition yesterday... But she told me in the same time, "Don't be sad... You still have next year right? Can win on that time ma..." Well, maybe she's right. Oh i mean, we sure win on next year! Cause wanna win for my beloved sister and our Almighty CUTE Conductor ma... *wooo... haha...*

But then, i saw my alto babies... Running towards me then hug me... And still crying at the same time!!! OMG! Ham Bao... Stop crying la... Make me wanna cry also... *sub sub...* OH KELLY... My dear... Why so sad?! We've tried our best! And TY are very proud of you girls! I know you all have sing it very well liao... Althought we didn't get into the top 5. But we have a nice time in there right? Our last practise was the best one!! Agree, TY? *mmm... yayaya... of cause!* See! She agree too la... haha... Anyway, you all are the best! I'm very proud of you girls too... *cry...*

Then we went to the sciense lab *which where the place we practise all the time* together... But the funny thing is, we don't know each other in there too! *that's call TEAMWORK guys* Then we have a great time in there... The Sabah Lou sign his 'name' on the blackboard. Others follow lo... *mmm... Teamwork too... haha* But of cause me don't have la... I'm not so pin tai one... hehe...

Oh... Pin Tai... This let me think about my beloved sister again... *sigh* I'm thinking the time when you gonna leave our school... Leave us from choir... How i'm gonna see you again... Must be very miss you leh... *ahem... i mean we all laaa...* Hope you'll always come and visit us... And hold your mighty hanger stand in front of us and point to teach... haha... So pin tai... But however, the time was flies very fast... Now already in July... How much time we still remain? Just a few months only... Haih... I'm gonna very very miss you leh... Can't sing without a Pin Tai Sotong beside me... heh... By the way, i'm really appreciate what you have done for us... We never forget you and CH... Thanks for all the things... And let me be your sister *or zhi mui* I'm really proud of that... We are lucky cause you sing in alto this year... wow... Sotong sing in alto... How gao siu... *heee....*

Well, hope the time will pass slowly... So that we can have more time to see each other... I'm sure i'll cry like SHIT when the last day in school... Oh no... I'm starting now... *cry... ...* Fine, by the way, hope you get a good result for your SPM... Then you can do what ever you like to... *you like free ma...* And our CUTE conductor... DO NOT go VI next year!!! Or else i'll kill you! You also Pin Tai Sotong!

That's all people... To be continue...


For our most respect Almighty CUTE Conductor and Pin Tai Sotong,

we LOVE you two FOREVER!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aih no one came to console me when I'm sad...
hahhahhah, anyway, no more choir babies
1-Male singer's costume need to be changed since last year
2-Dun do like VI start practice next week la for 2007 la...
3-peeps of jabatan are stupid fools, so far I do not see any country that had practically forced their school choirs to be patriotic, surface assig? f la... pat. song shouldn't be compulsory anymore .\/.

hahahahaha

tyoriginal said...

lol. as long as u ppl are happy la~