My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Saturday, July 01, 2006

tImE...

I'm going to Hong Kong Disneyland!!! *wow... so chuan...* haha... By the way, tomorrow is The Chuah Twins's birthday, so don't forhet to buy presents for them... Remember! Buy TWO! Cause they are twins!!! haha...

Hooo... Time has past very fast... Now already in July... Four more months TY and CH gonna leave us very soon... I'm gonna miss them very much... *cry* Anyway, we gotta start study now cause wanna exam again!!! Phew... I got PMR this year, but can i focus on that? Well, i think can't... Why? haih... Many things had happened to me this year... But i still gotta try harder to get a good result... *if i can* Many friends of mine was a study nerd. So, sometimes i feel upsad, cause my results not good as them...

Anyway, i gotta meet my sister as much as i can... Really hope that the time pass slowly... My choir babies... They will miss you very much leh... *sigh* Hope that we still can go pasar malam together laaa... haha... Damn miss you and CH laaa... =( And don't go VI next year! Please la... I have heart attack de leh... hehe... ... ... How we gonna sing on next year without you two?! ... suan liao... leave me alone there...

Hahahaha... Yesterday Germany won!!! Argentina lost two balls on penalty kick at last... wooo... FF must be very sad now... haha... Actually i support Argentina, but when Germany won, me happy too laaa... haha... Cause my aunt and her daughter live at Germany ma... kekekekeke... *my cousin really very beautiful leh*

Well, there's nothing i can say now... I think i better stop here... Have a nice day... *enjoy your hi tea,TY*



Oh, i lose again yesterday... Gotta belanja you lo...

3 comments:

tyoriginal said...

woot. i'll still come back next yr laaa..

yvonne_k said...

i no la... u've said in ur blog adi...

tyoriginal said...

heheehehehe