My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Thursday, July 27, 2006

bEtTeR...

I feel better today... Thank God...

YAY! Finally, we have our own choir room now! hahahaha... sorry... i'm TOO exited... Now, the Reka Cipta room already changed to Choir Room. YES! That's us now! hahahaa... ahem... Anyway, after we cleaned the room today, we gonna start practise on tomorrow for Hari Koko. Guess what Karen said, "Hey! Why don't we have a party for it?! Cause first time maaa..." haha... *what a good idea?!* oopsss! ^_^

hhhaaaaahhh... Need study again...
God bless me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»