My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Monday, July 10, 2006

LaSt...

Last... Last things that i can say and post before i leave...

Oh well, actually, there's nothing sad about that... Cause i'm only leaving for one week... Friday, someone told me at the LRT Station, and she said, " One week only ma... Very short one laaa... " haha... That's right. There's only one week, it'll past very soon... But one thing that for sure, i'm gonna miss you guys very much!!!

Actually, i'm watching World Cup - Italy vs. France - during posting this... hehe... Italy rocks!!! heh... They will win on this match and become champion!!! I think, Aimee my Dai Ka Jie is watching it too... *France go S**KS laaa...* Anyway, we should discuss it after the match.

Now, let's talk about Hong Kong... Errr... I don't know what can i say about that... Cause i never been there before... *WTF?! then better don't say la!!!* haha... Fine... Then don't say lo... OOPSSS!!! hehe...

So, i think that's all for now people... Oh ya! Sorry for all the YHFC members. Cause i didn't 'attend' for the 'meeting'. hehehehe... Sorry ya... Especially for TY, i know you boring without me there... *waaa... so perasan!* heh... Anyway, i promise that i'll attend the meeting on next week. Promise.

Last, i'm having a bad mood today... -.- Don't ask me why! Cause i don't know the reason too... =.="

Alright. Take care my friends... I'm gonna miss you all very, very, very much... ...

PS: GIRLS, IF YOU ALL WANT PRESENT GO ASK FROM YOUR MOM. I'LL BANKRUP IF BUY FOR YOU ALL... hehe...

No comments: