My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

dIeD-eD

Hi guys... I'm back... Sorry for those who waitting for my damn blog a long time...

Well, I'm back from HK already 4 days. And I can tell you this, HK is not a nice place to go for travel! Why?! Why?! Because the HK people are very rude! YES! RUDE!!! hhhhaaaaahhhh... ... Fine, let's don't talk about this.

I've met my friends on Monday. I relized that I've missed many things on last week. Such as meeting. Oh, HLX, when you can tell me what tugas I have on Saturday? I've been waitting you for a long time! phewww... This Saturday our school have a bloody hell prefect gathering, so I gotta wake up early again... *OMG! Saturday la! Can't you just let me sleep late a bit?!*

After that, I'm gonna follow TY to her church for a carnival... Yeah, this is my 1st time to church. So TY, YOU HAVE TO BE WITH ME EVERY MINUTE!!! OH NO! IT'S EVERY SECOND!!! *cause i'll scare... hehe...* By the way, who else is going? Don't tell me that you haven't ask them yet?! I'll kill you if i'm alone there!

3 comments:

f@nlof@nlo said...

Cool down...
hwr tat is ur mother...
be 'dai ko lui' ok?
don angry!!
hm.. i saw the key chain..
it's nice!
I think ty will like it!!! haih...
n i tot u go hk is 2 met the
'se si man' 1!
hehe!

yvonne_k said...

i oso wan 2 meet her la!!! hehehe

yvonne_k said...

oh! n tats not my mom la! im not talking bout my mom!!!