My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Saturday, July 22, 2006

tOgEtHeR...

Today, we have a bloody boring Prefect Gathering... My tugas was went to the Sri Petaling LRT Station to jemput the other schools's prefects and bring them to our school... Yes... We walked to the station and walked back to school... *WTF?!* And I tell you, all the prefects from other schools are very 'LAN XI'!!! OMG... Who the hell are you all think you going?! Saujana la! Must RESPECT a bit... Smile like this ^_^ *gay smile*

The performences that they made are damn boring, except the "Miss Prefect"... LUCY YAP!!! You're rocks!!!... ... ahem... And for YKF, please don't sing again infront of people *at least not infront of me* You're SUCKS! oopsss... sorry... hehe... But anyway, just forget about it...

However, me and TY run away before the gathering over... hehe... You also MT! oopsss... sorry... again... hahaha... Then I went to TY's house and rushed to changed our shirt to church for carnival. OH TY! You very 'YENG' looo... Can wear school skirt and a T-shirt go... hahahaha... Then I saw many old friends from there, but didn't even dare to say 'hello' to them... heh... *sot one me* We go around there for find something to eat... OMG TY! Now I only relized that you are very CAN EAT A LOT looo...!!! A hotdog, a bowl of porridge, 'kong loh mee' with curry chicken, 1 cup of ice lemon tea, 1 cup of fruit bunch... Some more you already ate mee hun with a cake and a thing like jelly at school! *OMG Sotong... WTF?!*

But unfortunately, the rain was dropping heavy and more heavy... TY, me and Randy have to go home fetch by TY's mom... Well, at TY's house, I was felt sleepy, so... Me and TY fall to sleep... hehe... Sleep untill don't know what time, TY came dawn from her room and started to eat again... Chocolate some more! omg... Then Randy said go watch movie, but TY's mom not allowed so we (included Jelly) decided to go IOI and walk...

We walking around at IOI for see something... After that we went to eat McD... Talk talk talk then go Popular read books... We met Mrs.Chuah... oopsss! Jocelyn there and her mom, Pn.Cheah! wtf... scary man... haha... so bad... Finally, the time has reached, then we go down to meet TY's mom and went home... *THANKS mom! have to ma fan you to fetch me... hehe... mom?!! hahahaha...*

Last, thank you TY... Cause bring the milo for me...
bring on monday again! heh...

1 comment:

yvonne_k said...

kkk. sorry k? ^^