My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Friday, July 28, 2006

nO tItLe...

Well, there's nothing i want to say. Need study from now for exam... haih...

STUDY... STUDY... study... study... AaarrrggghhH... Today, we practise at our choir room. But guess what? We don't really practise at there. Just chatting and walking around there... WTF?! wasted my time... -.-"

TY, we can't sing without you there... haha... I mean, we can't practise without you... Err err i mean, we can't sing seriously without you there... hmmm... So, can you ask that f***ing Param*** to let you go on friday?! haha... ... ... IMPOSSIBLE!!! don't try to be funny with me ah i tell you!!! kakakakakakakakak... ... ... .... ...

Alright, that's all for now...

"tA...nAh... aIrKu... ...
tA...nAh... aIrKu... ..."

No comments: