My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Sunday, July 02, 2006

cRaZy...

I'm being crazy now... Can't sleep at night... So i'm doing this... *sot de*

ENGLAND LOSE AGAIN!!! Noooo......... Anyway, is non of my business... I'm not an british, but a saujanian... *WTF?!* Well, today i woke up at... Errr... ... Fine... Whatever... My mom was waving my leg and asked me to wake up. *WHAT?! it's ONLY 11 a.m! well for me, it's still early in the morning* Alright, so i woke up then... *but i'm still closing my eyes* After i'm done everything, i went for breakfast with my family... *it's so call 'breakfast'* Then, our next stop is TESCO... wow... I've bought a lot of things in there... hehe...

Boring... So sms to somone with holding my Mc Flurry... ooops! I'm turning fat. Again. While on the way to home, i was fall to sleep again... haih... Don't know why, feel very tired this few days... Reached home, quickly walked to my room, and turn on the computer... Althought i'm feeling tired, but still completed my first blog for today... Then help a friend to find phones by surfing the net... After watching the England game, i'm continue with my pc again...

And my friend helped me to created a short film about choir... It's very nice... Especially the last part... Thanks pal... Oh Kelly, if you have this opportunity to watch that, please prepare some tissues before you watch it... *haha... yer... so bad*

Anyway, i think it's time for me to say...
hApPy BiRtHdAy to Lili and Lisa!!!

Last, for a friend that still doing her project now... Sleep well and take care... *have to buy more SK 2 eye mask liao*

4 comments:

tyoriginal said...

Sk-II eye mask is very very effective.

yvonne_k said...

ya... OMG!!! i deleted liao... shit! =(

tyoriginal said...

take again lor

yvonne_k said...

where can? cant brin phone 2 scl oso... haih... y m iso careless?! stupid