My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Sunday, July 02, 2006

WTF?!

Ahhh... Finally... Sunday now... ...hhaaahhhhh...

Errr... ... What i'm gonna write today? hmm... ehhh... mmm... wa... Choose a topic to write also that hard... hooo... Anyway, just start with what i think now...

Well, yesterday i said my friend have made a short film for me... oooggghhh... It's really touched... Especially the Special part... *if Kelly watch it, sure Tsunami will come again... haha* By the way, choir members who want to watch it, please leave your name on my chat box. Thank you. BUT, if you feel boring or no feeling after watch it, please, PLEASE, don't complain ok? hmm...

Oh, the High School Musical is repeat today ta 7.30pm!!! Gotta watch! Cause last time i missed liao... So, those people who missed last time, remember to watch today!!!Is 7.30pm! On channel 61 Disney Channel!!! Oh by the way, mine didn't subscript with this channel... So i'm gonna missed it again today... =.=" AAAHHH!!! WHY??!!! haih... Nevermind, i think i can buy this DVD gua... However, me still have a fever now... Wondering what will happen when my aunt come back from Germany... *althought her daughter was damn beautiful, but i still can't tahan her... erm... you all know what i mean laaa...*

Tomorrow i'm gonna skip school cause wanna go make my passport. hahaha... How la... Oh, write untill now, still haven't finf out a topic yet... haih...

That's all for now people... Thanks for reading it... Cause i know it's boring...


And how's your project? Better done it by today...

No comments: