My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

gEtTiNg CrAzY...

Exam is coming... Gotta study now...

Books, already become my 'boyfriend' now. Everyday i'm doing the same things at school and at home... School, study, home, study, homeworks, next day, school, study, home, study, homeworks, next day, school, study, home, study... ... etc. When will this over?

Well, maybe i'm lazy to study, but there's another reason that making me unhappy on this moment... It's my family stuff, so sorry that i can't tell what it is...

OMG... Help me... ... I'm getting crazy now... I don't want to live in this world anymore... I want FREE!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ezeh... pmr only ma... when the time u go f4 you'll die lar... btw... u dun bring books to school also, Ivan as ur carriage, dun take advantage over him la

yvonne_k said...

kkk... i know who u r btw... -o-