My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

iM tIrEd fOr tHeM...

Before i start, im gonna say SORRY for my friends that's Fan Fan, MT, CH and others cause im decided to do something that maybe will make you guys angry... Especially for TY, i feel very very sorry to her... But anyway, im already decided it... ...

Well, it's choir again...
Why choir? Because choir meant a lot for me. And it gave me a lot of great memories... Choir gave me friends too, such as TY, CH, Aimee (the Sei Yeh), FF, the Chuah Twins and many many more... But somehow, although i spended all my time and energy for it, i got nothing...

For altos... I admit that im NOT the best singer in alto *or even the worst one* , but i've been tried my best for teaching you girls... However, you're not paying attension when we teach. Even we KEEP teaching and KEEP telling the part you've sang wrong, you girls are always KEEP forgotten!! *how old are you?!* Is it the TOILET is your SECOND HOME or what?! I mean, you girls really want to sing and win or not? Why you all wanted to joined choir? Because that we won the first place in KL? or just simply come and sing?! C'mon! There's only 2 MORE DAYS!!!

Let me tell you, singing in a choir team is not a easy job. We need to practise as much as we can *choir is not a place for you to sing solo too!!* If you really want to win, please practise as much as you can. Remember all the things that we've been taught. Or else, please GET OFF and do not join in anymore!!!
You know what? I've been very tired for you guys... And there's enough for me to stress up so much... ... ...


Im quit...

2 comments:

Chi Hou said...

if,that is the reason that made u leave us,i would say,tsing yie and i have better reasons to,anyways i find it stupid to do that,as if leaving made u happy,go ahead and be a ignorant person

good luck

tyoriginal said...

Hey, just stay for 2 more days. Just 2 more days will do. Alright? You made me stay, you can't leave me there alone. Wanna leave we both do it together. And I'm not gonna leave till 2 days time if I really have to. Now its crucial dear gal, even though they suck but yo, we still have to go thru the comp. alright? Ignore wht ch said, he's being a bitch. I hope you stay, just 2 more days, I don't ask for much.