My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

wHaKe mE !!!

Well... Back again... Am i doing the right thing or the wrong one?

QUIT... This word, some one told me before... But now, im telling to other people...
Is it this word so important? When you say it, sure others will keep asking you - " Is it true? Are you gonna 2 quit?! Why? " - Hmm... Why? Me wanted to know too...

Anyway, im keep asking myself this question too... But however, i can't find the answer... Why i wanna quit? Maybe they are not sing it well? - No. Maybe i don't like it? - No. Maybe they are not listening to me? - No. Maybe they are sucks? - No either. Or maybe... ... ... im the sucks one? That's why i wanna quit? - Maybe the answer is " EXACTLY YES!!" ... ...

Oh well oh well... ... ... They are not that sucks actually... It's just me... Im the one who SUCKS!!!
Some of my friends asked me why i want to join choir? Then i said " Because i love to sing. Love to sing with my belover choir teammates..." But why? Why i want to quit that 2 DAYS before competition?! The answer is... There is no reason that can make me quit...

Yup... FF was right... There is no reason that can make me quit choir and leave my fellow altos...
Cause i love them very much!!! Why am i always angry with them? Cause i care about them... I care about them that's why im here to teaching you girls!! And i know that you all have been tried your best. But there are only 2 MORE DAYS LEFT!!! You girls gotta practise more harder then ever! I know you can do it! Right? And i know TY will agree with me too... Will you?

Sorry that i make you all so worry about this... Especially TY... Thank you very much... You told me NEVER GIVE UP right? Now i promise you, i will go on with you... *although you are not my mom... but you're still my 'leng lui ka jie' right? haha...* And CH, i know what you mean. I never blame you before actually. Really...

Yeah... I've been made a big mistake *same as you TY...* ... ... Please whake me up!!! ... Sorry TY, i'd let you disappoint on me again... Please forgive me... And for my belover friends, sorry for you guys too...

So, the conclusion is... ... ...


I LOVE CHOIR!!! Im not quit... anymore... ... ...

1 comment:

Chi Hou said...

thts more i like it =D
so there will be some car
fetch me home again
vrroom vvvrrooom...