My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Saturday, September 30, 2006

eXaM...

Right, PMR is coming on next week, and i still have time to blog...

Well since exam is coming VERY VERY soon, i can't say much here. I have to study study study and keep studying... Actually, my target is different from others. All of my friends are hope that they will get straight A's for it, but me, it's different... I hope that i can get straight PASS, and that's enough for me. Because if i put too much hope on it, i'll be more disappoint when i get my results... Yes i know i'm SUCKS...

Anyway, all the best for my friends on their exam. Hope ya'll get straight A's on it... May God bless you..

Oh ya. MelC, thanks for your tagged. I'm glad to see you well then. Promise that i'll belanja you the curry mee after you fully recover ^^

No comments: