My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Sunday, September 24, 2006

sAtUrDaY...

Well people... I've long time didn't update my damn blog... So sorry...

Here's some pictures that i've took on last Saturday -- Gotong-royong..



This is when we sing on the rehearsal...



WOW WOW WOW!!! Let me introduce this! She is our choir teacher, Siamese the CAT.. HAHAHAHA...


Look who we've met at the 7-11?!! It's En.Abdul Ghani... *smile*



Aimee Lee! My Dai Ka Jie for last year choir... We've met her and her darling at the McD... *so sweet* ^_^


errr... This was took from the lif's door... Chi Hou said it's weird... heh... What you think??


OMFG!! Chi Hou!!! What are you doing?!! HAHAHA...


Everyone!! Do you know who is she?? She's Melissa Chong, which is known as Miss Bewitched or Assilem... haha.. Look she so 'yeng' when she played snooker... *she wearing skirt!*


The Sardine... YENG mou??!!! haha...


Feh Fan... *cantonese* 'DUI KUI... DUI KUI LOU MOU...' hahaha... *omg... FEH FAN!!!*


Look at Sabah Lou! He looks like playing Kung Fu more than playing pool... -..-"


HEEEHEEEE... Guess what's that?? It's condom! And the sex toy... I think... heheheeeee...



Lot's of them!!! HAHAHAHAHA... Which one do you like???

Well, that's all... For the pictures that took from yesterday, which is Tuesday, i'll upload it after PMR... Althought i have all of it now...

No comments: