My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Thursday, September 14, 2006

tHaNk yOu...

HEY everyone!!! Long time no blog!!! haha... Right then... I don't wanna waste your time here... Let's go on the pictures!!!

Here're some pictures that i took from Hari - KOKO (some of them are stole from MT's blog... hehe...) *and i didn't post the pictures that we took at Pizza Hut because Tsing Yie's internet 'gua' liao... So i don't wanna post too much here. But i'll post them when Tsing Yie's back. Sorry*

Here are the pictures...



OMG!!! Our shoes got fire!!! haha... so 'mou liew'



Our piano... *excuse me? may i know how old are ya??*


I think this could be the last time i saw Tsing Yie play the piano... *sob sob*


Eh Sotong! Why are you keep covering your pants??!!! hahahahahaha... *evil smile*


Oh My Fucking GOD!!! The couple!!! haha... Let me introduce. The girl is Mrs. Pin Tai Karen and the boy is Mr. Pin Tai Sabah Lou... hahahaha... Sorry that i've make this for you two... Hope that your twins son is well... hahahahahah...


MelC! What have you done?!! Magic?? Then can i call you 'Miss Bewitched'??!!! hehe...


And, this is our girls's costume... 'Nice' horr??!!!


These are my Alto - babies... Cute huh?? heh...


My babies too... The Chuah Twins is my sisters... Don't ya remember??


This is our performence on Hari - KOKO... Chi Hou, you're blocking us!! haha... But you also very 'YENG'!! Love ya always...


Our choir team! Geng leh... i know i know... I mean, we know we know... haha... By the way, this could be the last time we performe with Tsing Yie, Chi Hou and MelC... haih... *cry* Anyway, i really appreciate what ya'll taught me. Very proud that i can be friends with ya'll...


Sotong, Sardine, i will never forget you two... Sardine, you've been bring us a lot of fun. We will miss you forever... And don't even think to go VI on next year!!! haha...

Miss World or Miss Bewitched, Sotong, really don't know what should i say... Thanks for everything... Miss ya'll forever...


Me, YK the Ferrari Sport Car and the great Sotong, hope that we'll be the best 'Zhi Mui' forever... I'll never forget you...


Best Friends Forever!!! Hope you two won't forget us... We'll miss ya and love ya forever!!!

That's all... Kelly! I know you are crying!! Stop it! haha... However, i'm crying too... ... Anyway, i have many things to say actually. But i can't say through here... You know, all in my heart, and it'll never end... Thanks for everthing that what you've been taught us... We'll never, never and never forget about the times we've spent...

LOT'S of LOVE!!! ^_^ gay smile... keep it always...

No comments: