My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Friday, September 08, 2006

yAy!!! ^^

TOMORROW!!! Hari-KOKO! We gotta perform on tomorrow! yay...

We've been practise for 3 days. And finally, tomorrow is the day what we waiting for so long... *so excited!* Anyway, it still have a little bit problem with it... That's ALTO!! I think we are not sing it very well espacially 'Take These Wings', we sang out of tune and too rough. Please practise at home and improve it as much as you can. PLEASE! Althought it's just a performence... -..-"

Finally i got my badminton racket! yay! So i can play with it and no need to borrow from MT already... heh... OH YA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN!!! Sorry cause didn't buy you a present but sure will give you a surprise. hah... We'll wait... hehehehe...

And hope you'll get a son with your lovely Sabah Lou soon... hahahahahaha...


hApPy HaPpY bIrThDaY bAbY...


No comments: