My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Friday, September 28, 2007

eXaMssssss...

Friday

School's out tomorrow til Tues. YAY! Study for exams which start on next wednesday. BOO... Add. Math on the first day. Probably gonna fail it.

We're planning for Saujanian Idol and Musical Drama on 1st and 2nd of November. 3rd the prefect end year dinner or some kind like prom? Which mean have to go shopping with friends to buy the so called semi-formal dress. Photographer as a duty. Hate it. 'Cause only i have a camera -..-" Don't feel like going anyway...

I've changed my blog url. Find me if you want.

Hope someone can do my duty so i can skip it.... Marianne, i know you can do it ^..^v

ONCE IN A LIFE TIME~
MEANS THERE'S NO SECOND CHANCE~
SO I BELIEVE THAT YOU AND ME~
SHOULD GRAB IT WHILE WE CAN~

Goodnight. Toora~

No comments: